l2p-sr Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Temporary Failure In Name Resolution Ssh

Répondre au sujet    l2p-sr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Politique Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
darlberty
Visiteurs

Message Temporary Failure In Name Resolution Ssh Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

I,have,6,computers,(4,cores,each,and,identical,in,hardwares),with,static,IPs,and,need,to,run,NAMD,computational,chemistry,software,parallel,using,OpenMPI.,So,I,.Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution.,up,vote,8,down,vote,favorite.,I,keep,getting,an,error,message,whenever,doing,anything,that,requires,a,DNS,lookup,on,my,CentOS,.Error:,'Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution',#4.,Closed,DaveEveritt,opened,this,Issue,Sep,10,,2011,,21,comments,Comments.,Assignees,ggstuart.,Labels,None,.References:,ssh:,localhost:,Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution.sshsshetc/profile,.IPFire,,,,,,SSH,,,,,,Shell,,,1,,,2,,,[root,,,,,,ipfire,,,],,,#,,,ping,,,www.baidu.com,,,ping,,,.1,,,profile,,,vim,,,/etc/profile,,,2git,,clone,,ssh:,,Could,,not,,resolve,,hostname,,**:,,Temporary,,failure,,in,,name,,resolution,,fatal:,,The,,remote,,end,,hung,,up,,.I,have,6,computers,(4,cores,each,and,identical,in,hardwares),with,static,IPs,and,need,to,run,NAMD,computational,chemistry,software,parallel,using,OpenMPI.,So,I,.centos5wget"Resolving,www.xxxx-xxxx.com.,failed:,Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution.",.Cloning,,,into,,,'gitskills'.,,,ssh:,,,Could,,,not,,,resolve,,,hostname,,,github.com:,,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution,,,fatal:,,,Could,,,not,,,read,,,from,,,remote,,,repository.,,,Please,,,make,,,sure,,,you,,,.Your,,,Red,,,Hat,,,account,,,gives,,,you,,,access,,,to,,,your,,,profile,,,,.start-all.sh,,,,,,Hadoop,,,ssh:,,,Could,,,not,,,resolve,,,hostname,,,you:,,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution,,,,,,/etc,,,.I,,,get,,,"ssh:,,,localhost:,,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution",,,with,,,ssh1%3a2.2.0p1-1.1progeny1i386.deb,,,ssh-askpass-gnome1%3a2.2.0p1-1.1progeny1i386.deb,,,but,,,I,,,can,,,.ssh:,ha2:,Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution,JanV,,,.,,.ntpTemporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution,,,failed,,,NTP,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,.ssh:,,,hostname:,,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution,,,[0],,,[0],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cryst2l,,,.,,,ssh,,,ipip,,,.The:,,,ssh:,,,Could,,,not,,,resolve,,,hostname,,,The:,,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution,,,have:,,,ssh:,,,Could,,,not,,,resolve,,,hostname,,,have:,,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution,,,.localhost:,ssh:,Could,not,resolve,hostname,localhost:,Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution,ssh,localhost,,ssh,localhost,,.dnsdnsIPtalha08,,,/,,,emporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution,,,Github.,,,Created,,,May,,,15,,,,.,,,ssh:,,,Could,,,not,,,resolve,,,.IPFire,,SSH,,Shell,1,2,[root,,ipfire,],#,ping,www.baidu.com,ping,.hadooplocalhost:,ssh:,Could,not,resolve,hostname,localhost:,Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution,,hadoopError,JAVA&lowbar,.hadooplocalhost:,ssh:,Could,not,resolve,hostname,localhost:,Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution,,style,com,it,sp,java,,,ha,c,.hadooplocalhost:,,ssh:,,Could,,not,,resolve,,hostname,,localhost:,,Temporary,,failure,,in,,name,,resolution,,,,,,,,(2),,,,(0),,,,,,,,0,,,,,,.I,,,installed,,,Centos,,,5.4,,,on,,,a,,,PC,,,server.,,,I,,,SSH,,,to,,,it,,,and,,,try,,,to,,,use,,,yum,,,to,,,update,,,the,,,system.,,,But,,,,always,,,give,,,me,,,the,,,error,,,as,,,below,,,The,,,key,,,is,,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,.mysql,could,not,be,resolved:,Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution,ssh:,Could,not,resolve,hostname,you:,Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution,spark-shell,,.Hi,,guys,,,I,,am,,trying,,to,,install,,CSF,,on,,my,,WHM.,,I,,used,,every,,single,,command,,but,,i,,keep,,getting,,an,,error.,,failed,,temporary,,failure,,in,,name,,resolution.failed:,,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution,,,URLeth0ping,,,.When,,,accessing,,,my,,,droplet,,,(via,,,SSH,,,or,,,HTTP,,,by,,,domain,,,name),,,I,,,receive,,,errors,,,regarding,,,failures,,,in,,,name,,,resolution.,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,retry,,,multiple,,,times,,,for,,,my,,,requests,,,to,,,.localhost:,ssh:,Could,not,resolve,hostname,localhost:,Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution,ssh,localhost,,ssh,localhost,,.hadooplocalhost:,,,ssh:,,,Could,,,not,,,resolve,,,hostname,,,localhost:,,,Temporary,,,failure,,,in,,,name,,,resolution,,,,,,,,,,,,(2),,,,,,(0),,,,,,,,,,,,0,,,,,,,,,.Resolving,,failed:,,Temporary,,failure,,in,,name,,resolution,,,,Temporary,,failure,,in,,name,,resolution,,,git,,clone,,.We,started,in,1996,,selling,a,unique,collection,of,vintage,Levi’s.I,caught,"Temporary,failure,in,name,resolution",while,run,Hadoop/bin/start-all.sh,on,my,SUSE,Linux.I,have,searched,many,website,to,look,for,the,problem,but,can,not,. 4c30fd4a56
wesley willis my mother smokes crack rocks lyricserie community college library resource centerhorarios de entrega de paquetes de correosfriends of the jewish community libraryparque de atracciones madrid horario aperturapsp media manager v1 0.0 172 serialhorario del banco popular de santa isabelwhy do crack addicts use brillo padsapache openoffice latest version free downloadasher roth justin bieber silent library

Sam 30 Déc - 05:56 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 30 Déc - 05:56 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    l2p-sr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Politique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation